Krakow City Support for events
Kraków Convention Bureau offers assistance in terms of:
- Promoting your event in the internet (KCB webpage, newsletters, other available media)
- Preparing and organising a site inspection in Krakow for the congress committee
- Providing information concerning: congress and exhibition centres or other conference venues, locations for special events, incentives, recommended PCOs, recommended DMCs and events and attractions accompanying business tourism,
- Letter of invitation from the Mayor of the City of Krakow to the congress participants
- Providing conference organisers with promotional materials such as: movies, photographs, texts
- Provide the speakers of the congress with welcome packs containing brochures, maps and other informative materials about the city
- Organising sightseeing for the VIP person.
- Purchase of the conference ticket, (RESOLUTION NO CXXI / 1963-1914 KRAKOW CITY COUNCIL dated 5 November 2014).
For more information about purchasing the conference ticket you can find on the website Municipal Infrastructure and Transport Administration (ZIKiT). To purchase the "conference ticket", event organisers must sign a contract (.docx) with ZIKiT and submit the contract by the due date to the institution's seat (ul. Centralna 53, Kraków). The contract can be delivered to ZIKiT's Lodgement of Letters office or directly to room 204.