Atlassian enthusiasts from all over the world to meet in Krakow
The largest Atlassian conference in Central Europe returns for two exciting days on 17 and 18 October, with over 70 lectures. Join us for the 11th Jira Day in Krakow.
The Jira Day conference was first organized by Wrocław-based Software Home Deviniti in 2013. It soon turned into a unique series of meetings for the Atlassian community from all over the world. Last year, the event attracted around 350 participants from over twenty countries, who attended 74 lectures.
This is now the eleventh conference, which provides a platform to exchange ideas, knowledge, listen to the speakers, and network in the IT world.
• ITSM track: Learn how to improve IT service management to effectively design, develop, deliver, operate and control the services you offer your customers.
• Collaboration track: Discover the benefits of integrating tools to improve team communication and streamline workflow.
• Demo track: Use the event to learn about IT tools. This will be an opportunity to try out free trial versions.
The event features:
• Kate Hobler, who will talk about the importance of cultural cohesion when implementing major changes in an enterprise, and how to analyze and notice this aspect when managing an extended human system.
• Rodney Nissen, who will describe hands-on steps for mastering the increasing number of tickets, so that you can focus on other tasks.
• Tomasz Pośpiech, who will discuss the benefits of implementing Artificial Intelligence, and talk about automation processes, providing support for employees, and data analysis and forecasting.
Together for the environment
Just like last year, all profits from the eco-friendly conference kits will go to the Save the Bees foundation. The foundation used the funds raised last year to build thirty new hives. This year it continues to uphold its commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR). Buy a ticket and help bees!